It should also be noted that Jewell Lodge, in Pembrook does not go dark for the summer and will be performing degrees this summer. Stated meeting is 3rd Monday of the month. For more information visit the Jewell Lodge Website.
Also, Benevolent Lodge has breakfast every 3rd Saturday of the month as a fund raiser. You can go to the Benevolent Lodge Facebook Page for more Information (didn't find a website for them)
***click on the "read more" in the lower right corner to get the full list***
- June 22, 2014: St Johns Sunday, Cathedral of the Pines, Rindge, NH at 10:30.
- June 26, 2014: Masters Class (class to teach how to be the Master of the Lodge); 6:30 dinner.
- June 28, 2014 (Saturday): 225th Anniversary of Masonry in NH, William Pitt Tavern, Portsmouth & St Johns Lodge at 11:00 to 4:00.
- July 17 - 20, 2014: Trip to Nova Scotia for Scottish Rite (contact Rising Sun Lodge for information).
- August 9, 2014: Fishing Trip with Rising Sun.
- September 4, 2014: M&W meeting at St Marks, Derry.
- September 6 2014: Rainbow Girls Bike Ride and Family Fun Day, Shrine Temple, Concord.
- September 25, 2014: Masters Class, Pulpit Rock, Pelham, NH.
- September 26, 2014: Lodge of Instruction, Washington Lodge, Manchester, NH.
- October 18, 2014 Open House
- October 23, 2014: Masters Class, St Marks, Derry, NH.
- November 8, 2014: Master Mason Education Seminar TBA
- November 15, 2014: Grand Lodge Semi-Annual Communication, Manchester, NH.
- December 4, 2014: Masters and Wardens Meeting, Pulpit Rock, Pelham, NH.
- October 7, 2014, Ancient York, Nashua
- October 16, 2014, Spickett Lodge, Salem
- October 27, 2014, Jewell Lodge, Pembrook, NH
- November 3, Pulpit Rock Pelham, NH
- November 7, 2014: Washington Lodge visitation.
- November 24, St Marks Visitation, Derry, NH.
- December 2, 2014, Rising Sun, Nashua, NH.
- December 18, 2014, Lafayette-Bible, Goffstown, NH
If anyone has more information they wish to add, feel free to post a comment.